Solver Paint Colour Chart
- Colour formula guide, a book showing samples names or numbers, and printing ink mixing formulas.
- In color-related fields, a color chart is a physical arrangement of standardized color samples, used for color comparisons and measurements such as in checking the color reproduction of an imaging system.
- A solver is a generic term indicating a piece of mathematical software, possibly in the form of a stand-alone computer program or as a software library, that ‘solves’ a mathematical problem. A solver takes problem descriptions in some sort of generic form and calculate their solution.
- problem solver: a thinker who focuses on the problem as stated and tries to synthesize information and knowledge to achieve a solution
- Solver (formerly Extortion) is a band based in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia with Morgan Evans on guitar/vocals, his brother Tom Evans on bass and Nick Cook on drums. They have been labeled “some of Newcastle’s most prominent musicians” by the Newcastle Music Directory.
- A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating
- make a painting; “he painted all day in the garden”; “He painted a painting of the garden”
- apply paint to; coat with paint; “We painted the rooms yellow”
- An act of covering something with paint
- Cosmetic makeup
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; “artists use `paint’ and `pigment’ interchangeably”
Using a color chart 2
Characterization of banana fruit using a color chart (photo: CIRAD)
Using a color chart 3
Characterization of banana bract using a color chart (photo: CIRAD)